by Leo Babauta
This isn’t meant to be a book that you glance through and then set aside. It’s also not about general philosophy or life advice. It’s not meant to get you to buy into a program.
What is this book for then?
It’s meant for action. The intent of this book is for you to:
- Read it in an hour. Not put aside, but actually read it.
- Put the method into action. Immediately.
- Practice the skills daily, just a few minutes a day. In a short time, you should have some basic skills that help you to be content, less angry, less stressed out.
How does that sound? If you’re happy with that, let’s make an agreement:
- You do those three things.
- You also agree to close everything else on your computer and give yourself an hour of undistracted time to read this book.
- I agree to keep things short, to make the most of your time, and to teach you some really useful skills.
With that out of the way, I am incredibly glad you’re here. Thanks for reading.